Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Five Fashionistas

This week we're talking about everyone's favorite fall accessory...SCARVES! No matter how you wear them, they always add a little something to any outfit. Check out how the five of us rock this key piece while staying true to our individual styles.

Mel- Whenever I find myself wearing solid pieces head to toe, I throw in a scarf to mix it up.

Issa- I'd wear this outfit to work, brunch, or a night out at Houston Fashion Week (which I did)!

Tramanh- Mixing textures and patterns with a scarf makes a cool club-worthy accessory.

Diane- I love wearing a scarf to add a pop of color, or to take place of a necklace.

Jen- This outfit is definitely something I'd wear if I was going to meet up with a couple of friends for a cup of coffee on a brisk, autumn day.

4 comments:

Nubiasnonsense said...

This is really fun. I can't wait to see more. very nice feature and you have yourself a nice group of ladies here

P.S enter my international giveaway to win a 4GB USB mimobot. They are adorable! http://www.tinyurl.com/2vyxcp2

sharonlei said...

Awww all you ladies look wonderful!! Scarves are fun.. I can't wait to use my Miu Miu-esque scarf. :)

xx Love & Aloha

Tangy Tidbits (Tina Tang Team) said...

I am scarf-challenged, so I love this post! Please, please, please post more scarf tutorials for me! I never know how to drape/tie/wrap them but I really would love to learn. Maybe make a scarf look book?

PS- Jen's outfit is awesome, and it's definitely something I will put together soon.

Maria B. (Tina Tang intern)

Closet Confections said...

Very nice. Isn't it great how scarves can totally change the look of an outfit. I love it!

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com