Saturday, January 2, 2010

Win A Hamilton Chain Tote



So I probably shouldn't be spreading the word because it is just going to decrease my chances of winning, but I love my readers...so I'll risk it! I just came across a contest on Lucky Style Spotter. They are giving away a Hamilton Chain Tote which was created in collaboration between Michael Kors and Lucky (which retails at $298). All you have to do is head on over to Lucky Style Spotter and tell them what items are in your handbag. Easy enough right? So stop on over and enter!

Good luck readers!!!


*If you don't win the contest it isn't the end of the world. You can purchase the bag here.

source

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I need. Desperately. And I don't at all mind telling the world what's in my handbag - everything but the kitchen sink!! :)

Jen Hsieh said...

what an awesome giveaway.
i'm always so selfish when it comes to giveaways. the less people that enter, the better of a chance i have of winning! haha :P
hope you win!