Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trend Block

Spring has almost sprung. So that means that now is the time to start preparing your spring/summer wardrobe (if you haven't already). One color that I love for springtime is yellow. I definitely don't have enough of this color in my closet...but I have been seeing it everywhere lately. It really is a must have for the season! Don't know where to start? Afraid of looking like a lemon? Don't worry. Snapshot Fashion has you covered. Below are some of our favorite yellow pieces---




Do you have a lot of this color in your wardrobe? How do you plan on wearing it for spring?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The fitted ASOS dress is lovely! A great way to wear yellow! Also, loving those heels! Those would add a nice pop pf color to any outfit!

Kimberlee said...

Love those jeans! I wonder if I could pull of yellow jeans *hmm*