Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beach Blanket Bingo

It seems like lately all I have been doing is dreaming of having a swimming pool, talking about the heatwave, and dripping in sweat. Even on this blog, every post seems to revolve around me talking about just how hot it is outside. I just can't help it. Every day this week the heat index has the temperatures flying well over 100 degrees...and I know the majority of the country is suffering too. So, I thought right now would be a great time to talk about swimwear. I know that personally I need to buy a new bathing suit. But, since I don't go to the local beaches, do not have a trip to the Caribbean planned, and do not have a swimming pool...I guess I really don't need one. Do I???

Here are some great swimsuits that I know all of you beach bunnies are going to love as much as I do---

Polka Dot Bikini available at Forever 21- $10.80 (top), $9.80 (bottoms)

Spot Tie Front Swimsuit available at ASOS- $42.43

Xhilaration Junior's Stripe Two Piece available at Target- $17.99 (top), $17.99 (bottoms)

Fruity Suity by Esther Williams (plus size) available at ModCloth- $89.99

Vero Moda Silver Trim Bikini available at ASOS- $28.85 (top), $20.36 (bottoms)

Rocket Split One Piece available at Shabby Apple- $110


Be sure to stay cool, hydrate, and slather on that SPF!


No comments: