Thursday, November 19, 2009

LC's Style Guide


Lauren Conrad has a new project in the works. She is going to be putting out a new book called 'Lauren Conrad Style'...which is said to be published in the fall of 2010. Here at Snapshot Fashion we are huge fans of this reality starlet's style. She has even been voted as a Fashion Icon of the Week in the past by our readers. It is said that the book will include "never-before-seen" pictures of Lauren, and will show readers "how to interpret her classic and cool style into [the readers'] lives."

Do you think you will purchase this book? I have to admit, I am rather curious as to what kinds of tips she will include.


source
img

5 comments:

Leah said...

I'm excited about the book but isn't Fall 2010 so far away yet? I wish it'll be published soon.

Dina's Days said...

I love Lauren's style more than anyone else's style. I am curious about the book, but probably won't end up buying it.

Maria Tavares said...

Lauren has got a terrific sense of fashion. Really like her style.

Anonymous said...

You can see many of her style tips in the Mark catalogs. She is a spokesperson for Avon. Mark is there geared towards fashion and trends catalog. You can shop for it at www.youravon.com/sgivens

Emilie said...

I don't think that I will buy the book but I love her style!
x
Emilie