Friday, November 20, 2009

Pick of the Day


Who says you have to wear a dress to your next holiday event? A skirt is instantly cocktail appropiate when it is encrusted in sequins, beads, and lace. Take this Sequin Lace Overlay Skirt from Forever 21 as an example...it is full of sparkle! Another thing we love about wearing skirts to parties is that they are a lot less expensive than cocktail dresses. So save your cash for your holiday shopping and dress smarter this year.


Will you be wearing a skirt or a dress to your next holiday party?





source

4 comments:

Leah said...

I find skirts more versatile. You can dress them up or down depending on the occasion. I bought a studded skirt from Forever 21 which can take me to parties or to the grocery depending on what I pair it with.

Fashion Court said...

thank you for the birthday wishes!
i'm a dress addict haha :p but honestly, that skirt is tempting me!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You can really score some fun holiday deals at F21. I live for their accessories!

Taylor said...

I actually bought this skirt and I love it! I can wear it so many ways. I see years of wear in its future.