Thursday, October 20, 2011

Creating An Outfit

I know I say that I have nothing to wear all the time. And it is totally not true. I have a closet full of clothing...but get totally bored and often stick to the basics when my readers aren't looking. There is nothing more basic than jeans and a tee. But how can you make them more than just jeans and a tee?

Layering and adding interesting accessories are rules to live by.

To start out I added a simple black blazer and some animal print pumps.

To finish off the look I wanted to add some color. A red scarf and lipstick were key accessories.

jeans- BDG from Urban Outfitters
tee- Kohl's
shoes- Deena & Ozzy from Urban Outfitters
scarf- gift
blazer- MNG by Mango available at JCPenney


3 comments:

amy b.s. said...

i am a huge fan of layering.

Marie said...

Lovely post, perfect example of not stopping with just the jeans and tee!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I'm having a giveaway...

Sarah said...

This is so cute. I adore those shoes. They are amazing!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com