Saturday, October 29, 2011

Student Discounts


You don't have to tell me twice that being a college student and not having a lot of extra cash go hand in hand. I've been there...quite a few years ago...but I have been there! Regardless of how little money I had laying around to spend on clothing I never resorted to wearing my pajamas or even sweatpants in public. And really, nobody should resort to being that sloppy or lazy with their style.

The great thing about being a college student is that you can take advantage of a lot of great discounts out there...all just by showing your student ID. Here are three great discounts that you need to take advantage of:

~Banana Republic- students and teachers can get 15% off of full priced items

~Topshop- Student Advantage card holders save 10%

~Rugby Ralph Lauren- save 15% on all full priced merchandise online and in store

Hmmmm...I might still have my student ID somewhere...wonder if it would work? Haha!


img

No comments: