Monday, March 29, 2010

Bag Tag!

One of my favorite bloggers, Sharon from elisharon, tagged me in a Bag Tag today. Here we're showing off what we have in our handbags. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble...but my bag contents weren't all that exciting.


I recently got this purse from my good friend Erin for my birthday. I just love oversized bags, don't you?


My contents:
~Snapshot Fashion business cards
~nail file
~tons of lipgloss (because you can never have enough)
~cell phone
~keys
~work ID
~MetroCard
~umbrella
~wallet
~iPod
~sunglasses
~book (I love Laurie Notaro's books!)


Now it is my turn to tag some of my favorite bloggers---
Erika from Cafe Fashionista
Nubia from Nubia's Nonsense
Starr Crow from A Thought Is The Blossom

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

You surely love pink... no doubt about that. I love looking at the contents of a persons bag... it tells us something about the personality of the bag owner.

Have a great day Diane! xoxo

Diane said...

haha! yeah i DO love pink! it's my favorite color :)

Unknown said...

You have all of your essentials, you don't even want to know what I have in my bag, too much stuff...LOL. I love your purse and that book sounds interesting. =)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Yayay! I heart you for the tag, Diane! I can't believe how similar the contents of our bags are - I have a pink iPod in mine 24/7 as well, and tons of lip gloss (as in 7 tubes - oopsie!). But, best of all, books! I thought I was the only one who carried books in my bag (yes, oversized bags are the best!). and Laurie Notaro...love love!! :)

Sharon Lei said...

Yay!! You did it. :) I love your purse.. the color is pretty and it's nice and roomy.

You can never have too many lip glosses and sticks in your purse. :) That sounds like an interesting read. I'll have to check it out!

xx Love & Aloha