Friday, March 12, 2010

My Style

Today is dark and gloomy. With a huge rainstorm on the way, I knew I had to add some floral print and color to my outfit today if I was going to make it through the day.


My skirt is just a tad too bit on me...but I love wearing this denim blazer with it. It cinches in and adds a waist (which my rather straight body seems to lack).


long sleeved tee- Old Navy
denim blazer- H&M
skirt- Brooklyn Industries
tights- Kohl's
boots- Wanted


How do you tend to dress when it is rainy and gross outside? Do you dress up or dress down? Do you wear bright colors or all black?

7 comments:

josie(bean) said...

cute outfit! rainy days bum me out so much, but bright colors/florals/big poofy skirts always make me feel better :)

Anonymous said...

What a darling blazer, lady!

Leah Brunner said...

love this! that jade color goes perfectly with the skirt!

Sharon Lei said...

Rainy days call for lots of color!! :) We hardly get rain here, but I love it when it does. I'm probably one of the very few on the island that LOVEs the rain. But I love it because rain brings life! lush greenery! and beautiful rainbows!!

You look great Diane. I Love the skirt :)

xx Love & Aloha

Diane said...

sharon- yeah but see your rain is different. i bet it is so nice and warm and refreshing. today's rain is so cold and gross...leaves your body feeling all damp and achy. blah!

i so need to move to hawaii...

Patty Ann said...

i'm so glad you're doing outfit posts!!! love that skirt!


AlphaBetaChic Blog

steph said...

very cute. nothing like floral to spruce up a gloomy day!