Friday, April 24, 2009

Would You Wear This?


Usually I think that Leighton Meester is right on target when it comes to her fashion sense. I'm always wishing I had her wardrobe. But then I come across this picture...eeeeekkkk!!! I don't know if it is the color that I hate...the crazy cut of the outfit...or a combination of both, but I it is all sorts of wrong! I don't think there is anything about this outfit that is flattering at all. What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?


source

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I kinda love it, but it certainly is edgier than her normal attire! It's Chloe, right?

xoxox,
CC

Aline said...

This is not my fav look of hers ever, but I do really like the dress:)

Diane said...

yes it is chloe. i dunno...there is just something about it that i really really hate. blech!

Michelle Jailine said...

I agree! It looks a bit confusing and it has way too much going on!

Designer Studio said...

"Interesting!

The latest fashion trend in apparels today is the skinny jeans that give you a lean look. However, if you are unable to get into those, you would also be happy to put on those wide legged pants or trousers that are also hot with the fashionistas. When worn with a short narrow top and a slim fit jacket along with high heel shoes, this combination would look cool and give you that much longed for lean look.

Try it out this season!"