Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brooklyn Industries---November Collection

As you all know one of my favorite stores is Brooklyn Industries. You can imagine how excited I was when I got an email from them with a preview of their November Collection. Not only are the clothes adorable, but the photos are great too. The photos were actually shot in Grand Central in NYC...which is where they will be opening their 12th store on November 15th.

Here is a quick look at their November Collection for women.

Their style is always so casual, yet totally pulled together. Which looks are you planning on purchasing? I really love the top three images...and the handbag in the last shot.

Click here to check out their website, and click here to find a store near you.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I like the casual effortless look.

Giovanna said...

Thanks for sharing! This is so cute!
xx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Jess said...

From what I see oft the bottom right jacket, I really like it!

AsianCajuns(Lauren) said...

Oh I love Brooklyn Industries too! I'm going to "window shop" now!