Monday, July 12, 2010

*Great Deal*

Currently I'm visiting my family in Pennsylvania. Every once in a while it is so nice to get out of the city and get some clean air and much needed relaxation. One thing I always do while I'm in town is head on over to Kohl's (since we don't have one in NYC) to see what great deals I can come across. I know, of all places I love shopping at Kohl's...but you seriously have no idea on the great deals I find there.

Yesterday I went shopping and got this adorable Derek Heart Floral Challis Romper that was marked down to $7.20 (originally priced at $36)...AND I also had a special card giving me an additional 15% off of that $7.20 price tag! It was a deal I couldn't pass up!!! I also bought a woven belt to wear with it...and it really is the cutest summer outfit (I actually have it on today).

What do you think of rompers? I have been incorporating them into my wardrobe for the first time this summer...and I'm in love with this trend. They kind of have the look of a dress...but with them being shorts they are much more practical. Please share your thoughts on rompers.


source

6 comments:

Leah said...

That is such a fabulous buy. I'm doing my math(which I totally suck at) and I figure you paid just a few dollars. I love rompers but my figure does not give them justice. Hahaha! Have a great week Diane! xoxo

Fashion Court said...

that is SO cute! i thought rompers wouldn't flatter me (i'm pretty short)..but i found the perfect one at tar-jay!

Nancie said...

such a cute romper...i love floral ones or with african prints...i love your blog too

http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

LOVE Kohl's. Love this romper too.

Jen Hsieh said...

i adore rompers (although they make going to the bathroom a pain in the ass). this one is awesome :)

Diane said...

i agree with you jen. the only downer is when you have to go to the bathroom. you have to practically undress...such a PAIN!