Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Little Update...

Hey everyone!

So I wanted to start out by apologizing for my lack of posts lately. I have been incredibly busy. Not only have I been visiting family the last few weekends, getting some things together for a bachelorette party (this weekend in Philly), and I am in a wedding in a few weeks...but the other day I got the news that I AM MOVING!


My husband got a new job out of state (in my home state of Pennsylvania). So on Saturday, August 14th we are saying good-bye to New York City...and hello to Wyomissing, PA. We have been planning on making this change for some time now, and things finally fell into place. Granted it isn't really the best time for me to move since I am so busy...but is it ever a good time to move?

So I am afraid that my posts will be rather light for the next few weeks since I have so much going on my head is spinning! But I will try to post stuff here and there when I get a chance.

I wanted to make sure all my readers know I am still HERE! Thanks for understanding!


img

4 comments:

Onyx Blush said...

Good luck with your move.

Cafe Fashionista said...

He got a job?! Gah! Diane I am so excited for you! If I were in NYC I would totes help you pack up everything; but since I'm not...I am there in spirit (a lot of help that will do for you, right?). Ooh, I'm so excited for the two of you!! :)

haute.teapot said...

I hope everything goes well--it's probably going to be an exciting time for both of you!!

Nubiasnonsense said...

Awww I remember you mentioning this to me before.. congrats Diane..goodluck! Hope you still come visit =)