Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bella Jules Event----the gift bags!

Again if you get a chance please stop on down to the event I'm helping throw at Bella Jules boutique in West Reading, PA tonight. There will be refreshments, cool gift bags, and great discounts! There will also be a stylist on hand to help you shop. So stop on by and say hello tonight from 5pm-8pm.  :-)







Here I've attached pictures of the gift bags I was putting together last night. I think they came out really cute! Want one? STOP ON BY!!!

Also, stay tuned...I'll be posting pics from the event being held tonight on here tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

awww these gift bags are adorable! i wish i could be there tonight :(
can't wait to see pictures!

hannah, heart city said...

aw wow! wish i could come :-)

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Hi! New reader! Excited to see pics of the event!

healy said...

wow! it seems fun. . congrats=)