Sunday, November 6, 2011

Turning Back the Clocks


Today is such a beautiful fall day. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I'm happy that I got a little more sleep than normal. Well, maybe not a lot more than normal...my husband and my dog just couldn't let the extra hour of sleep go to waste. ARGH!

coat- Tulle
sweater- H&M
shirt- Old Navy
skirt- Forever 21
bag- Nila Anthony available at Spotted Moth
tights- unknown (?)
socks- Urban Outfitters
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
necklace- Urban Outfitters


Making the most of our extra hour we headed one of the local parks to take some photos and video (for the upcoming blogger collaboration video...which will be posted very soon!). I love fall and this slightly cooler weather...but I'm NOT looking forward to it getting dark at 5:30pm. Not cool.


What are you doing with your extra hour today???

8 comments:

Vale ♥ said...

Just like you I hate the fact darkness comes so early now...but I love the fall and I wish I had more time to do anything I want to ! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it we could follow each other ! Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Olivia Peach said...

So adorable! You look great Diane, these fashions are so cute and classy to keep us all upbeat. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work!

Diane said...

thanks girls! :)

Carla said...

I love fall too. unfortunately its taking like forever for it to arrive where i live. sux... i love your skirt!

Десислава Валентинова said...

Lovely dress, darling :))
You look great!! <3

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I know it was such a treat!!! You look soo gorgeous with this warm background as well, so cute.

Diane said...

carla violet- what i hate is that autumn is way too short. seems like summer always lasts too long and winter starts too early...and we get like a few weeks of decent fall weather. :(

Eva said...

Great fally look! xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/