Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Florals

Okay...say it with me: THE WEEKEND IS HERE! Woohoo! I'm super excited for a number of reasons:


1) The weather here in Pennsylvania is going to be fantastic. Sunny and in the 70's and 80s. I have to admit, I am a little sad that we didn't get any rain this past week...because my allergies are out of control. Hopefully all the sunshine will be a nice distraction from my sneezing and itchy eyes/throat.

2) Tomorrow morning my mom and I will be heading to New Jersey for a baby shower. My friend Kelleny who I have known since I was 12 is going to have a baby girl next month. So exciting! She is flying in from North Carolina as we speak to her sister's place in New Jersey. Should be a fun time since I don't get to see her too often (even though I did just see her a few weeks ago when we went to NC to visit).


3) I bought some really pretty flowers that we have to add to our flower gardens. We're still working (slowly) on landscaping our house...but I really love seeing all the flowers blooming. It really makes me smile since I don't exactly have a green thumb.


jacket- H&M
dress- H&M
tights- H&M
shoes- Deena & Ozzy


I call this photo my wedding day floral pose. Hahaha! Could this picture look more awkward and stiff? Supermodel I am not.

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Happy weekend, gorgeous!
Love that dress!

xoxox,
CC

Bunnie said...

Gorgeous outfit! Hope you have a lovely weekend.


xo

Haylee

http://www.dolledupdaily.com

Becca. said...

love your tights!

thanks for the comment on my blog,
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Vilette said...

Gorgeous dress and super cute doggie!

Feel free to visit and followhttp://archiveofmystyle.blogspot.com

Diane said...

thanks girls! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, you look gorgey in these pictures, Diane - loving the red tights.

Happy, Happy Weekend! :)