Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lookin' Fab

Kate Bosworth was recently in Seoul, South Korea supporting Calvin Klein at an art event. She was wearing Calvin Klein Collection...and I have to say, I haven't seen Kate look this fabulous in about ten years. This look is so simple, yet the metallic embellishment adds some modern flare to the ensemble. The full skirt of this dress is perfect for Kate giving her super slim body some shape. Well done Kate, well done. 

What do you think of this outfit on Kate?


2 comments:

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

I 100% agree with you! I like what she wears usually, but I think this is better than her trendier looks: minimalism with some sheen. Lovely!

online bingo reviews said...

I fell in love with her in her movie 21 and I am falling even more in love with her every time I see red carpet shots like this! Kate you are so pretty. I think you are the representative of all girls who want to wear nude make up all the time.