Sunday, September 22, 2013

Emmy Awards- What I Hope They Wear

This morning I heard that the Emmy Awards are on tonight. How didn't I know this? It's been a busy week (again) and let me just say that I'm so happy that I found out about this when I did. Now I know what I'll be doing tonight. Nothing puts a smile on my face more than celebrities, beautiful dresses, and Neil Patrick Harris!

So there are two huge questions on everyone's minds about tonight's festivities:
1) Who will win?
2) What will they be wearing?

Now it's my turn to show you what I hope they will be wearing. Let's see if I get any of them right tonight.

Kerry Washington in Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture

Claire Danes in Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture

Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen Spring 2014 Ready-To-Wear

Cobie Smulders Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture

Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear

What do you think of my picks? I have to admit, I'm head over heels obsessed with the hot pink Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture gown. If I was at the awards I would totally be rocking that dress.

I'm a little sad that more of the shows I watch weren't nominated...but I'm so excited to see that some of my favorites were (The Big Bang Theory, Girls, and Modern Family). Who will you be cheering on?


imgs

No comments: