Monday, October 21, 2013

Sleeping Off The Sickness

Saturday morning I woke up with a scratchy throat and swollen glands. By Saturday evening I had the sniffles. Sunday I spent most of the afternoon in bed still feeling quite awful. So I thought that by today (Monday) I'd be feeling better for work. It's just a head cold after all. Boy was I wrong. I got to work and lasted there for about three hours until I realized that I couldn't handle it anymore. I came home, cuddled up with my pup, and went to sleep.

For the last few days I have been living in my pajamas...and realizing that I really need some new ones. Here are some of my current favorites that would even make having the flu feel slightly better.

Retro Polka Dot PJ Set available at Forever 21- $24.80

Pure Body Robe available at Gap- $64.95

Gilligan & O'Malley Women's Knit Sleepshirt available at Target- $17.99 $14.39

Telling Bedtime Tails Pajamas by Bedhead available at ModCloth- $103.99

I'm still not feeling all that great. My husband did get home a little early to make me some chicken soup from scratch though (yay!). Here's to hoping it makes me feel better...or at least good enough to get through work tomorrow. Fingers crossed.


No comments: