Sunday, June 29, 2014

Look of the Day- A Night of Dancing

Look of the Day

1) Madison Avenue Bangle Set available at Amrita Singh- $75
2) Knotted Floral Crop Top available at Forever 21- $7.80
3) Salsa All Night Pant available at ModCloth- $39.99
4) Chain Strap Crossbody Satchel available at Forever 21- $22.80
5) Geraldne Pumps available at Steve Madden- $89.95

Lately, my husband and I have been thinking of taking some dancing lessons. I remember how much fun it was taking swing lessons back in high school/college...and would love to do more lessons in the future. For some reason I always gravitate more towards dances that have steps instead of a freestyle type of dance (I never know what to do with my hands...or feet...or body). My husband loves music...but the thought of him learning steps to a dance is so comical to me. He actually seems interested in learning...so I gotta run with this while I can!

There are so many options in our neighborhood alone. We were going to attend Salsa Sunday tonight at Brooklyn Bowl, but we have plans. However, they are holding these lessons in July and August. So until next month! Another place in our hood that is on our radar is Fada. This restaurant holds Tango Tuesdays...every week! Sounds like a blast, right?

Have you ever taken dance lessons with your significant other? Any recommendations in the NYC area? Let me know.

No comments: