Saturday, July 5, 2014

Back In Black


Well hello Saturday! A sunny and beautiful Saturday at that. After all of the rain, storms, and humidity we have been having lately, today's weather is a lovely change of pace. I've already been out and about quite a bit already this morning. Gotta take advantage of the sunshine while I can.

romper- Express/ necklace- gift/ sandals- Express/ bangles- vintage


The other week I bought this adorable romper and I can't get enough of it. I'm not really a shorts and tee shirt kind of girl, and wear dresses and skirts constantly. But since we live near the river it is always so breezy in our neighborhood and I'm always holding down my dress while walking around to avoid a wardrobe malfunction. It's so frustrating. A romper really is a perfect solution to this issue. The look of a dress, with the convenience of shorts. Love it!


I'm beyond excited for the rest of the plans I have today. This afternoon we're bringing Rocko to a dog party at Artists & Fleas. He'll love it (I hope)! Then tonight we're meeting up with some friends and going to see two Guns & Roses tribute bands battle it out at Brooklyn Bowl. Can I just say that this show is going to be amazing. Seriously.

I hope you all are having a great Saturday and a fantastic holiday weekend!!!

No comments: