Friday, August 8, 2014

Look of the Day- When Summer Meets Autumn

Look of the Day

1) Carla Crossbody available at Banana Republic- $69.50 $52
2) Finn Tank available at Anthropologie- $98
4) 1969 High-Rise Skinny Skimmer Jeans available at Gap- $69.95
5) Snakeskin Pattern Leather Pumps available at Zara- $119

Not that I'm complaining...but we haven't really had much summer weather yet. So when it comes to deciding what to wear, I've been so clueless lately. The middle of the day is in the low 80s...but the evenings have been in the low 60s. What to wear, what to wear!?!?! I don't know about you all, but the crisp evenings makes me want to start breaking out some autumn inspired looks. A perfect way to do this is simply with colors. Mixing light denim (super summery) with some navy pumps (hello autumn!) is a great way to transition and get ready for my favorite season. Fall just never really lasts long enough, does it? *sigh*


No comments: