Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


This week we put up our Christmas tree. My husband and I have been having a Christmas tree battle since we met...almost ten years ago. He likes real trees...and I like fake. I hate the smell of real trees (yuck!), hate the mess (needles and sap!), and hate flimsy branches. This year I talked him in to a fake tree! First off we don't have a lot of room for a tree, so we needed something skinny...and secondly, most of our ornaments are so heavy. In the past I remember two different years our trees literally fell over because they couldn't handle our ornaments! 


Behold our tree! Cute right?


Are you all ready for the holidays? Today I officially finished all of my holiday shopping. I'm so very proud of myself. The last few years I only finished up the week of Christmas...and I wasn't going to let that happen again. I can't take the stress of it all. If any of you need any shopping tips or would like to see more gift guides please let me know! I feel like I have to shop for the most difficult people ever...so I'm pretty good at finding the right kind of gift.


It isn't Christmas without my Grandma's ugly singing angel on top of my tree.

dress: Everly purchased at Pema NY/sweater: gift/tights: c/o Silkies/booties: Silence + Noise


So those of you that know me (or read my blog regularly) know that I'm 100% addicted to legwear. I probably have about 40 pairs of tights...and it's not nearly enough. My friends at Silkies reached out to me and sent over a few pairs this week. The tights that I'm wearing in these photos is probably one of my favorites that they sent me. If you haven't checked out their site yet, stop on by. They have so many great styles...it's almost overwhelming...in a good way!


Happy holidays everyone!!!


1 comment:

ANDYSTYLE said...

Lovely pics and look! :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/