Saturday, March 7, 2015

Look of the Day- Cool & Casual

Cool & Casual

1) Overlapping Leopard Print Quad Scarf available at Express- $29.90 $14.90
2) 1969 Linen Denim Shirtdress available at Gap- $69.95
3) Wisdom by Winston Tote available at ModCloth- $14.99
4) Off the Chain Cuff Bracelet available at BaubleBar- $34
5) Faux Leather Platform Clog available at Forever 21- $34.90

Now that the weather is finally warming up I'm looking forward to busting out some spring clothing. Who's with me??? To me nothing says spring more than this adorable weekend look. Isn't it cute?

Next weekend my husband and I are going to New Orleans for a long weekend (March 13th-16th)...and I cannot wait! Neither of us have ever been there before, so if you have any recommendations on things to do/see/eat let me know! Any suggestions will be helpful. Leave them in the comment section below or shoot me an email. 

No comments: