Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Invite Only Sales

I really don't know what I would do without my favorite invite only sale sites. I mean today alone I ordered four items off of two sites...and best of all I got them for FREE*. If I were to buy them off of the sites my total would have come to $98 without shipping/tax...but if I would have purchased my items in a store it would have come to a whopping $246! Yowsers! So you see you can really save through these websites.

Here are some of the sales currently going on, as well as some that are going to be happening in the very near future:

Gilt Groupe- Smashbox Cosmetics, Jay Godfrey, Alexander McQueen, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana

Gilt Fuse- Corpus, Michael Stars, Gold Hawk, Sass & Bide

ideeli- Suzi Chin, Mackage, Honeydew, BCBG, Kate Spade New York

Rue La La- Loomstate, Charles David, Calvin Klein


Becoming a member of these sites is absolutely FREE. All you need is someone to invite you...and I am doing just that. Click on the links above to gain access. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


*If you are wondering how I got them for free it was because I had built up enough credits. To get credits on these sites you have to refer others to them...and when they make a purchase you earn points.

No comments: