Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snapshots From Readers

Today we're featuring an adorable look sent in to us by Stefany Ovalles from New Jersey. What I love most about this look are the great accessories- peacock feather earrings, houndstooth tights, cross body bag. Thanks so much for sending in your look Stefany!!!


skirt-Urban Outfitters
shirt-Urban Outfitters
booties-Forever21
bag-H&M
tights-Forever21


Do you have a great look that you want to share with us? Send in your pictures to: snapshotfashion@gmail.com


Please make sure to include your name, city/state (or country if you are from outside of the U.S.), and the stores where you got your great look.


*We cannot promise that all photos sent in will be featured on the Snapshot Fashion website.

5 comments:

issye margaretha kamal said...

Hey, it's been so long I've not stopped in your blog anymore. Btw i heart your style. Those booties and also the shirt :))

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! I love love this look - the colors are so perfect for fall. And those Forever 21 booties...j'adore!! :)

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Great outfit. I love the unexpected mix of light brown leather with black tights - and I'd love to get my hand on that skirt. I need to shop at U.O. more often.

Stefany said...

Thank you so much for featuring my outfit on your blog! =] I've awarded you the Sunshine Award. Here's a direct link to it if you'd like to see. =]

http://inspirationbys.blogspot.com/2010/12/big-big-thanks-to.html

Diane said...

thanks stefany! :)