Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun With UnitedStyles


I recently came across UnitedStyles. It's a really cool site where you can create your own fashion. They give you designs you can customize adding in color, print, pockets, sleeve length, etc. I'm having so much fun playing around on this site. It's bringing my fashion designer dreams I had when I was a kid to life.


Something that is really cool about UnitedStyles is that they have a Fashion Bloggers Contest going on where every Monday they pick a someone's design...and they win their look! How cool is that??? I have created a very simple dress that I color blocked in my favorite color combo: pink & red. This dress is totally work appropriate and it is screaming Valentine's Day...don't you think?

2 comments:

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

sounds like a really cool site! i'll definitely check it out :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Yara Simón said...

That sounds like a really cool concept.