Sunday, February 19, 2012

Academy Awards Red Carpet "Hangout"

Newsflash...the Oscars are NEXT SUNDAY!!! I'm so excited for the gowns, the celebrities, the jewels, and the hair styles. I just adore awards season, don't you?


In honor of the Academy Awards I'll be hosting another red carpet "hangout" on Google+. I am inviting all of my fellow fashion bloggers, favorite designers, and loyal readers to join me on Sunday, February 26th at 4pm eastern/1pm pacific time. We will all be watching E!'s coverage of the red carpet and talking about all the hits and misses at the awards. I have already sent out an evite to those that I think might be interested...but if I missed you please email me and I'll get you on the evite ASAP! You will need to have Google+ on your computer, a webcam, and the E! channel. Please make sure that you have Google+ downloaded before the chat (it only takes a few minutes). Space is limited, so if you need the evite please email me to let me know right away. I hope to see a bunch of you there on Sunday!



img

3 comments:

jas said...

yay! can't wait :)

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I just love the red carpet coverage!

Clara Turbay said...

In love with this blog.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com