Sunday, October 7, 2012

Many Thanks!!!


I just wanted to say THANKS SO VERY MUCH from the bottom of my heart to everyone that donated, the fashion bloggers (Jen, Lar, Cath, and Maegan) that took part in this, the readers that reposted this fundraiser, all the kind comments that were left, and to everyone that took the time to write me wonderful emails. Everyone's support really means the world to me! I'm happy to announce that we were able to raise: $191.48. This money will be sent directly to the Endometiosis Foundation of America where it will go towards education, awareness, and research for endometriosis.

I hope to do another fundraiser for endo awareness in the future where we can raise even more money!!!


2 comments:

Ivana said...

Oh wow, this is so impressive, and such great news! Big thumbs up for you and everyone who donated!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Woohoo!!! Diane, that is WONDERFUL! I know we were hoping to raise more, but I'm glad we got things rolling -- I think it's just indicative of more to come. AND I think just increasing awareness through all our blogging goes a long way. Thank you again for spearheading this, lady! HUGE KUDOS to you!
From your endo sister xoxox,
Lar