Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Her Best Look: Miranda Kerr

In my mind Miranda Kerr always looks stunning. Of all of the "angels" she is probably one of my favorite. So down to earth and always so happy...gotta love it! Here are a few looks that Miranda was caught rocking recently. I want to know what you think of them. Which one is your favorite?

Stunning in a red sheath at a Victoria's Secret event.

Wearing a printed Balenciaga skirt.

Out at night in NYC in an asymmetric skirt.

My personal favorite look of the bunch has to be the printed Balenciaga skirt. She looks so sassy and fierce.


source

3 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I like the red sheath dress and the asymmetrical skirt.

Sherin said...

She;s so gorgeous. She always looks incredible!

The Style Rawr said...

She's so beautiful but Alessandra Ambrosio is my fave angel!

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo