Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Would You Wear This?

Dianna Agron was recently spotted wearing this Bottega Veneta's design at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. When I saw this photo I didn't even recognize her...did you? This look just doesn't work. I don't know if it is her new hairstyle that I'm hating...or the frumpy dress...or the shoes (ugh the shoes!). She is such a pretty girl this outfit doesn't do her any favors, and the dress makes her look a good 20 pounds heavier than she is. What are your thoughts on this look? Do you love it or hate it? Would you wear it???



source



2 comments:

AsianCajuns Lar said...

I usually love, love, love Bottega, but you are so right -- uber frump on such a lovely lady. Stylist fail, me thinks!

Evita said...

I totally disagree. She is so sweet and it is bad kind of background which is not going very well together with her appearance.
Shoes? Hmm... no comment.
Hair is OK to me.