Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mellow Yellow

The Pantone color of the year may be emerald...but lately I'm seeing so much yellow around that I think emerald has taken a backseat. Yellow is so fresh for spring and summer...and it's an instant mood booster (don't you think?).

Emmy Rossum in Topshop

Olivia Wilde in Monique Lhuillier

I took a look in my closet and noticed that I do not own anything in a yellow hue! I immediately started searching online for some fabulous yellow pieces and here are some of my favorites---






What do you think of this color? Did you buy something yellow recently that you just love? Let me know by posting a link below!

********************************************************************************

Don't forget, I'm giving away a $50 Shabby Apple gift card! If you want to enter please follow this link and read the rules. You have until tomorrow afternoon to get your entry in!

1 comment:

The Marcy Stop said...

Cute picks! The Jarlo dress is my fave.
xL

www.themarcystop.blogspot.com