Friday, July 12, 2013

Be Featured on Snapshot Fashion

Attention fashionistas!!! I remember when I initially started Snapshot Fashion (over five years ago) a large portion of the blog was dedicated to the style of my readers. I loved seeing fashion from around the world, and how style changes from region to region. I definitely want to get back in the swing of posting outfits from my readers. You don't have to be a fellow fashion blogger to take part in this...so please don't feel intimidated or worried that you don't have your own blog. 


Snapshot Fashion requests that if you submit a photo please make sure to include:
1) your name
2) city/state (or country if you are from outside of the U.S.)
3) the stores where you got the items that make up your outfit.


*I cannot promise that all photos sent in will be featured on the Snapshot Fashion website.


No comments: