When it is this hot outside dressing chic can be quite a challenge. Don't you agree? So I say, KEEP IT SIMPLE! And nothing gets more simple than a romper. It's cuter than denim shorts, and way more comfy than a dress. If you have bad hair in weather like this (like I do), I suggest throwing on an adorable floppy hat and you are good to go!
1) Carissa Floppy Hat available at Nasty Gal- $40
2) In a Novella Romper available at ModCloth- $34.99
3) Getaway Tote available at J.Crew- $378
4) Out West Wedge Sandals available at Forever 21- $26.80
5) Can't Leaf It Be Belt available at ModCloth- $15.99
Do you have any fun plans for your Saturday? Or will you be sitting up close to your air conditioner all day like me? One thing that my husband and I are looking forward to this afternoon is watching Sharknado! HAHA! I DVRed it the other night...and thought it would be a hilarious way to spend an afternoon.
STAY COOL! xoxoxo