Monday, December 23, 2013

*Snapshot Fashion on Instagram*

Well it is official. Christmas week is here! Tonight I'm celebrating with my husband and dog, then tomorrow we are heading out to Long Island for two Christmas Eve celebrations, and then on Wednesday we're heading back to Brooklyn and my parents will be stopping over (which reminds me, I need to clean!). It's going to be a fun and busy next few days.

I know I'll be updating my Instagram over the next few days...so please, feel free to follow along!

Here are some highlights from the last week or so...

I just posted 5 years worth of mall Santa photos from my childhood (1984-1988).

From the streets of Williamsburg.

My new favorite treat. I like to sprinkle a handful of this over some nonfat plain Greek yogurt. Makes an amazing breakfast.

Love this old photo of my Grandma enjoying the holidays.

Rocko just got a haircut a few days ago. Took this shot when we got home from the groomer. He was sporting a new holiday scarf. Adorable!


What are your holiday plans??? Heading out of town? Going to any parties? 

P.S. If you have an Instagram account that I'm not following yet, LET ME KNOW! I'd love to follow along!!!


1 comment: