Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Boston Bound


Hey everyone! After a crazy week (both with work and at home), my husband and I are getting ready for a mini-trip to Boston this weekend. We're taking the train up on Friday morning and will be heading back to NYC on Sunday. If you know of anything that I should see and do...let me know! I have only been there once or twice when I was a kid, and my husband visited Boston once while in college. Right now we're planning on doing a lot of exploring, shopping, eating, and photo taking. My cousin and her husband live just outside of Boston, so we're hoping to see them this weekend for dinner and/or drinks.

Please be sure to let me know your favorite restaurants, shops, neighborhoods...as any and all tips and recommendations are appreciated. And if you are in the area, be sure to let me know! I'd love to meet up while I'm in town!

I'll be sure to do a post (or two) after I get back...but in the meantime be sure you are following along my Instagram to keep up with my adventures!


img

No comments: