Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beauty Buzz


One thing you probably don't know about me is that my hair is a MESS. It's dry and damaged...and I just hate it. So the other day I went out to the drug store and picked up a bottle of Aussie Moist Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment. I used it on my hair last night and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! My hair feels amazing! It's silky and smooth and so very soft!!! If you have tried this product we'd like to know what you thought of it. Also, if you feel like sharing your favorite type of deep conditioning product with us, let us know what it is in the comment section below.


img

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may be a little pricey but Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque from Aveda is truly the best in the world. I've struggled with dry hair for years and once a week instead of regular conditioner with this baby and your hair will be soft, silky AND smooth!