Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pick of the Day

Well I don't know what the weather is like where you live...but here in NYC the summer has started out rather cool and damp. So to get myself in the summer spirit I thought looking at sundress would do the job. While browsing online I came across this adorable Bayeux Mesh Dress from Brooklyn Industries. It comes in three colors: red (which I love!), black, and navy.



Speaking about sundresses...did you sign up to win the Dusty Pink Blake Dress from the BB Dakota collection that Chickdowntown.com is giving away on Snapshot Fashion? If you didn't you have until Sunday, June 14th at noon eastern time. SO CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE RULES TO ENTER!




source

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh it's very cool and damp here too ...and I'm hating it!! Where's the sun!??! ...cute dress!

Dream Sequins said...

I'm very disappointed in you, mother nature. Where is the sun??? That red dress is very pretty.

Tiffany said...

cute dress!

Diane said...

i know what you mean dream sequins. i mean it's the 2nd week in june and it feels like april! :(