Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Style

One big change that I have had to adjust to here in Pennsylvania is the temperature fluctuation. Every morning when I wake up it is in the 40s or 50s (this morning it was 46 degrees!) and then by the late afternoon it reaches the upper 70s/low 80s. Kinda crazy! In NYC the weather did not fluctuate so dramatically. So I'm having to learn how to dress appropriately for the weather. One word- LAYERING!


dress- Forever 21
jacket- H&M
tights- We Love Colors
shoes- Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters
bangles- they were my mom's from when she was a teenager


***I have been dying to break out some tights lately. Today I finally did just that!!!


5 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

i love your "my style" posts! your outfit is gorgeous (i love the purple tights) and i want those kimchi blue shoes! they're beyond adorable and i'm always eyeing them whenever i walk into an urban outfitters. :P

WendyB said...

Brrr!

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Outfit post- woohoo! Love your tights!
We have a similar weather flux problem in the ATL. I know I'm supposed to wear layers, but I forget how warm I'm going to be by the end of the day.

Sharon Lei said...

Yay for outfit posts! :) Diane, I love the pop of color your tights brought to the outfit.

Craziness about the weather. I wonder if I could survive 46 degrees! ahhhhhh.

xx Love & Aloha
***Swing by to enter my giveaway! :)

Jessica said...

This is so cute! I'm a huge proponent of fall layers. Yesterday morning was 37 degrees and today it's 50 - hopefully it warms up so I can shed some of the layers!