Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pick of the Day

One item I just can't get enough of..................TOTE BAGS!!! You really should see my closet, I think I have about 10 totes. And I'm always on the lookout for some new ones.


Not only do they make a great purse, but they are so friendly for the environment. Personally, I am ALWAYS using totes when I go to the farmer's market. What do you use your favorite tote bag for?

What I really love is totes that are bright in color and fun in design. Something eye catching! So when I came across these adorable LauLau bags you know I instantly fell in love with them.

So ditch the plastic bags at the stores and be a chic shopper with these LauLau bags! Which bag in their collection is your favorite? I'm really loving the polka-dot one.  :-)

No comments: