Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to take a moment and wish all of my readers a very happy Easter. I spent the day at my parents' house where my brother's family joined us. We had a great meal, and wonderful weather (until we went to leave...then the rain started).

Did you have a good Easter? Wear any cute Easter dresses? I decided to wear a new tulle rose hair accessory I made. I have been seeing these things pop up all over the place lately...and with the royal wedding coming up this week it really has me thinking about funky hair accessories. I wanted to try my hand at making one myself, and I gotta say, I think it came out pretty good!


Want one? Well, I do have some good news for you. I'm actually going to start making more of them in other colors, designs, and clips...and I'll be selling them on my new Etsy site! The site, Delightful Di-Di from Snapshot Fashion, will probably be open this week. I'll be sure to let all of my readers know when it is open for business!