Friday, April 8, 2011

Is That Bacon I Smell?

Okay single ladies, I just came across a fragrance that is sure to get you a man. One word---bacon. Okay, maybe I should explain a little more. Fargginay has come with two fragrances, both for men and women, that has notes of bacon in them. They are called Bacōn (pronounced bay-cone) and come in Bacōn Classic and Bacōn Gold. Bacōn Classic is said to have a spicey maple aroma, and Bacōn Gold is best described as a sizzling citrus. They both sell for $36.


Now please take note...I have NEVER smelled these. But I would be completely lying if I said I wasn't the least bit curious...because I am! I mean, anything that smells like bacon has to be good, right???

What do you think? Would you ever wear a scent that smells like your favorite pork product? Would you like your guy to wear this? I'd love to hear your thoughts.  :-)


source1
source2

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm more intrigued than I care to admit! I wonder if it's as disgusting as I assume it is ...