Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red Carpet Hangout


The Golden Globes are on this Sunday and can I just say I couldn't be more excited! I *love* red carpet events...and I really love it when E! is on the red carpet showing off all the fashion. Thanks to my new interest in Google+ I came up with a great idea: a red carpet hangout session. Usually I result to just tweeting about the styles on the red carpet...but with Google+ hangouts you can video chat with multiple people. I am inviting all fashion bloggers to join me in a fun hangout this Sunday. I have already sent evites to most of my fellow fashion bloggers...but if I missed you and you are a fashion blogger, have Google+, a webcam, and the E! channel shoot me an email and I'll send you the evite. Please take note that there is a limited number of spaces in the hangout available.


img

3 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

Hey love. I'm actually going to be co-hosting a red carpet twitter party with Perez Hilton. I hope you'll stop by. I'll be posting all the info on Friday. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

What a fun idea for a 'hangout', Diane! :)

Diane said...

thanks everyone! i hope you all join me in the hangout...actually, i hope i have my computer fixed before sunday so i can host the hangout. ugh! will keep everyone posted!!!