Thursday, June 28, 2012

No Apologies...

Some of you have emailed me saying that you noticed a lack in posting lately...and just wanted to see what's up. I'm not going to stand here and apologize for "being a bad blogger" or anything. But, I will fill you all in...


I have spent the last few weeks putting most of my time and energy into a new business venture: Diane Dulgerian Photography. I have been working on my portfolio...which means taking tons of pictures of others, and not of me in my outfits. I have put a Facebook page together the other day, and I invite all my readers to check it out. If you like photography...and you like me, I would LOVE it if you would "like" my Facebook page!

Also, I am planning on getting a website up in August. So stay tuned for that!!! This is all coming together and I'm very excited about it.

What does this mean for Snapshot Fashion? No worries! Snapshot Fashion is not going anywhere. So relax! I love my readers too much to up and leave them.  :-)

3 comments:

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Diane, this is soooo fabulous!!! Huge props to you for starting your own business -- and what awesome photos! That puppy! Soooo cute!

And I'm so glad that you don't feel the need to apologize ever for what you decide to do blogging wise!

Going to go like your fb page now :)

xoxox,
Lar

Diane said...

thanks lar! :)
yep that is my dog rocko...he LOVES to pose for the camera as soon as i get it out. such a ham!

Online Bingo said...

Congratulations on your new business. No need for the apologies. I know the avid followers will understand. That dog is sooooo cute! hahaha