Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TV Fashion Themes

With so many reality television shows on television these days it has TV lacking some seriously fun opening theme songs (okay, Tardy For The Wedding was catchy...I admit it). What I love most about sitcoms from when I was younger are the fashion show style intros. You know what I mean. Changing their outfits left and right during the theme song. For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about...think Blossom and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.







Which opening theme was your favorite? What about your favorite outfits from these? I remember loving the green pants outfit Sabrina is wearing, as well as Blossom's pink & black dress/striped tights, flower power go-go outfit, tie skirt, and the black & white dress she wears when she dances with Joey (whoa!).

All these almost remind me of the holiday stop motion video I made with my husband this past year. Remember???

2 comments:

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Hahahaha oh my gosh! Yes, I totally forgot about the outfit changes! Cath and I used to love all of Blossom's hats and I love Sabrina's Audrey Hepburn LBD and hat salute. So sweet! (slash, this makes me feel old ;)).
xoxox,
Lar

Diane said...

Lar- it makes me feel EVEN OLDER..........because i think i have a few years on ya...