Monday, June 11, 2012

What's Old Is New Again

This weekend my husband and I took a trip up to Connecticut for my cousin Jocelyn's wedding. She was so lucky that the weather held out for her big day. Her wedding was absolutely beautiful. Not like I would expect anything less from her.

I wasn't really sure what to wear...a lot of my dresses (that fit me) are just too casual for an affair like this. So, I decided to re-use a bridesmaid dress that I wore almost two years ago to my dear friend Kelleny's wedding. Thank goodness she picked out a dress that I could wear again...and that didn't look too bridesmaidy! Have you ever recycled a bridesmaid dress to wear to another event?

dress- London Times
feather clip- Urban Outfitters
necklace- gift
clutch- H&M
shoes- Simply Vera


The only thing that had me annoyed was that I brought my little camera and not my new one. So my photos came out so poorly! But I didn't really want to lug my Nikon around. Oh well...

CONGRATS JOCELYN AND PETRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

You look gorgeous, Diane, and so does the bride!
Believe it or not, I've never actually been a bridesmaid, so I have no leftover dresses in my closet, but if I did, I would hope they look as wearable and beautiful as yours.
xoxox,
Lar