Thursday, August 30, 2012

Designer Spotlight: 10th Tribe

I feel that everyone needs basics in their wardrobe: a simple dress, a tee, or a tank. These pieces can always be dressed up or down and I feel as though I always get my most out of these items. 


When I came across 10th Tribe they won over my heart with their fun and edgy designs and soft fabrics. A little bohemian, a little rock and roll. They really do have something for everyone.



I love that this NYC based company manufactures their products in Brooklyn. If you don't live in NYC and you want to purchase some of their products no worries. They also sell their items online and in Australia. 


Be sure to check out 10th Tribe's website, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

2 comments:

Play Online Bingo said...

I like the last piece very much! very interesting indeed :) How i wish i could rock that look as well.

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Ooo love finding out about new lines --especially ones that manufacture in the states. Thanks, Diane!