Thursday, August 23, 2012

Must Have: Printed Pants

Printed pants are everywhere this season. It's instantly dresses up any look, adding some flair to casual jeans or slacks. I have to admit, I only have one pair of printed pants...which are a few years old. But I do know what I'll pick up the next time I go shopping.


I love looking at Jessica Alba for casual look inspiration. Here she is just walking around town in floral printed denim. This look is so simple, right? But she layers on some flowy pieces and amazing shoes and she looks so chic. I love it!

Check out some of my favorite printed pants out there right now. I think even Jessica would approve:

High-Rise Floral Printed Pants available at Forever21, $19.80

Letter Do Her Thing Pants available at ModCloth, $89.99


Trina Turk Jacquard Slim Leg Monie Pant available at Piperlime, $278.00

What do you think of this trend? Is it a must have for you? Or are you so sick of seeing it?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica alba looks great! I've been wanting unpaid of printed of printed pants now for a while. Like a floral print or maybe leopard! Not sure if I can pull of the look though. We''ll see

Diane said...

sure you can tasha! just keep the rest of your look very simple and you'll look fabulous!