Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bob Mackie Party at Screaming Mimi's


So I've been meaning to share these photos with all of you for some time now. With the new job and being super swamped on the weekends I just haven't had a second to post them yet. I'm not sure if I told you all that I had the amazing opportunity to be the official photographer at the Bob Mackie party that was being thrown at Screaming Mimi's in NYC.



If you haven't had a chance to enter to win this amazing Bob Mackie gown, be sure to enter.




































Yes...that is a rabbit on a leash. Only in New York!




A super huge thank you needs to go out to Sammy Davis, the entire Bob Mackie team, and Screaming Mimi's for including me in such a fun and fabulous event! If you want to see more coverage from the event be sure to check out Diane Dulgerian Photography, Diane Dulgerian Photography's Facebook page, Sammy Davis Vintage, and Bob Mackie's blog.

No comments: